Crohn's Disease Blog: AWESOME LIFE OF CROHNSBOY

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Starting my Blog

I am very new at the whole blog game but thought I would give it a try. I think this way it will give me an opportunity to tell other people in rough situations that there is always hope! If even a schmuck like me can regain his health and learn to appreciate my life in ways I never did before, anyone can do the same.

I am far from perfect and many people do not like my positivety almost like it's abnormal to happy and grateful instead of depressed and upset these days. But to tell you the truth I do not give two shits about what the pessimists think. I have had to put up with these types of people my whole life and I have yet to listen to them this far so I will not start anytime soon.

Hopefully I can get some people who will actually follow this thing lol

No comments:

Post a Comment